Next week, we will continue our periodic discussion of immigration reform. This time, it will be in the context of the “crisis” (“situation”) involving the recent acceleration of unaccompanied children crossing our southern border.
- What should be done with the children currently being held in the US?
- Many say “border security” should be “strengthened.” What does this really mean? What should it?
- What can be done to alleviate future illegal immigration?
- Border security
- Actions in the “source” countries
- Changing the outcomes for immigrants entering the US illegally
There is lots of current press (and statements from the Administration and Congress on the subject), so read up before Monday.