- As a relatively small, distant and weak economy, what are the “vital U.S. interests” in North Korea?
- To what degree is this a “U.S.” issue; shouldn’t other nations in closer proximity (China, South Korea, Japan) take the lead?
- How do we feel about the U.S. military presence in South Korea?
- What about the threat to stability of North Korea’s export of weapons and, potentially, nuclear know-how?
- How strong–and likely to last–is the Kim leadership dynasty in the face of the hardships faced by the “common man”…shortages of food, power, etc.?
A 360° Discussion of Foreign, National and Local Policy Issues