Having failed to choose a topic at the end of last week’s session, we can be flexible on Monday. But, for those of you who like to prepare, let’s plan to “dip our toes” into the subject of assisted suicide. To summarize Dick’s suggested questions:
- Do I have the right to have you kill me?
- Do you have the right/obligation to kill me if I ask you?
- Do you have the right to kill me if you think that is what I would like?
- Will this become an economics/efficiency decision?
- What is the current law on the matter?