- Have we become complacent as a result of relatively few massive US epidemics?
- How should the risk of epidemic be managed? Global (WHO), national (CDC), local?
- Are we doing what we need to do to manage the risks?
- Annual flu vaccines?
- Stockpiling other vaccines and treatments for the epidemic risks?
- Do we need to do more to curtail the risk, or is the current system sufficient?
- Who should pay for enhanced “epidemic prevention/management?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.