If tomorrow’s winter storm doesn’t get you thinking about warmer climes, perhaps this will…
We’ll discuss the Obama Administration’s steps toward normalization of relations with Cuba.
- Is now the time to normalize relations?
- Should there be any preconditions?
- How rapidly should it take place?
- What happened to the principles governing our policy for the last 50+ years? What changed?
- To what degree should the views of Cuban emigres to the US help to shape our national policy vis-a-vis Cuba?
- What similarities/differences are there from the Nixon Administration’s steps to normalize relations with China?
See you tomorrow.